Here comes a super easy and vegetarian recipe perfect for an indulgent dinner with a glass of wine! It contains only 6 ingredients and really, it couldn’t be easier to throw together!
Here is what you need:
- 250 grams Mushrooms – sliced or quartered
- 1 zucchini – chopped in medium size pieces
- 1 dl cream
- blue cheese
Here is what you do:
- Start boiling your pasta, your sauce is so easy and quick so it will literally be done in the same time as your pasta is ready!
- in some oil and butter, fry the mushrooms and zucchini until they have a nice colour.
- Add the cream and half of the cheese and stir until the cheese melt.
- Pour sauce over pasta and mix together until the sauce covers the pasta.
- Crumble the walnuts and the remaining blue cheese over the dish and voila, done!